Monday, March 16, 2009

Many lives...

…many lives have passed…many wars,
many battles and you my dear, only you can put an end
to this infinite sadness… this endless story of solitude and torment…

…the cold breeze of the night
warms my path throughout this empty and endless road…
my sword gets heavier… my steps are shorter…
my breath exhausted… I can only think of your warm kisses,
that only time I stood by you…
in front of me, wanting to kiss those lips so badly,
knowing that if I kissed you once everything would’ve been just fine…
Now, as I keep looking for my way back to you,
I realize time ran out and the cold night is putting and end to my mere soul…

…why is it every time I die, I die following you? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on the story of a warrior lost through time, dying over and over again trying to reunite with his loved one.